Assetto Corsa Competizione is getting another great DLC before the end of 2020, the 2020 GT World Challenge Pack DLC will feature some amazing improvements on the AI, a new track and 2 new cars amongst other improvements it has just been announced!
The 2020 GT World Challenge Pack will feature:
- A new track, Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari – Imola
- Two new cars, Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020 and the Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo (2020)
- 60 new liveries!
- All 2020 GT World Challenge drivers and team entries!
- A new 2020 Pirelli “DHE” Tyre Model
- New 2020 GT World Challenge BOP (Balance of Power)
This will be released with the 1.6 Assetto Corsa Competizione update which includes an improved AI algorithm and physics and some UI and performance improvements!
With a release date of November 2020, we expect it to be in the steam store soon!
There is no information regarding pricing of the DLC yet, but we will update this article as soon as we know.
Keep an eye on our discord as we may run an event with the DLC soon!
Check out the official announcement trailer here: